Happy World Book Night! I was a book giver again this year and this morning I handed out copies of The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde at Ealing Broadway tube station.
It was so funny to see the look on peoples’ faces - most looked so suspicious! I could see them thinking, “Who is this weird girl giving out books?” I think they suspected they were religious tracts or cult manuals.
Still, at least those who took one seemed happy.
- waterstreet125 reblogged this from ffordefans and added:
- thegethhaveacrushonme likes this
- skeletonharvester likes this
- thesecondvow likes this
- ffordefans reblogged this from nineteenthcenturygirl and added:
- false-spring-queen likes this
- nineteenthcenturygirl posted this